Your feet are in for a serious TREAT with this giveaway … because one of you lucky ducks will be sporting $800 worth of Poppy Barley shoes very soon! If you haven’t heard of Poppy Barley yet, get ready for a treat! I’m prime time in LOVE with these shoes!The older I get, the less tolerance I have for uncomfortable shoes. Anybody with me? It’s like my feet have wimped out! Which means that finding comfy, stylish, well-made shoes is a must. Welcome to Poppy Barley!
Poppy Barley is a female founded company and was the first company in North America to offer handcrafted fashion boots online. In fact, was started by two sisters near my hometown in Edmonton Alberta (their products are designed in Canada). And doing good matters to them. Poppy Barley donates 1% of all sales toward charitable initiatives throughout the year and is closely connected to the people who make their shoes, following socially responsible business practices. I love their story, you can read it online here. So many inspiring women out there!
I’ve tried out a number of their shoes, boots and bags, and am blown away by the quality, attention to detail and how crazy comfortable they are. Actually, Charles was too! I just got him his first pair and he was pretty darned impressed. Poppy Barley aims to be the most comfortable shoes on your feet and for their accessories to be multi-functional, for the busy mom on the go. They also offer extended sizing with variable widths which was a lifesaver for Charles!
Poppy Barley is giving away a $800 store credit for you to pick out your own favourites … you could grab a couple pairs for yourself or even share with your BFF (now that’s a good friend move!). Or a his and her pair to spruce up your couples game this holiday season?
In any case, I’m head over heels (pun not intended) for this giveaway and can’t wait to see one of you in your new treads! Here are a few of my favourite picks:
- The Tassle Bootie (I have the tan nubuck pair): modern design with a fun tassel
- The Classic Loafer (because every girl needs a comfy flat pair of shoes to simply slide into and run out the door!) – I have these in black.
- The Two Point Five Ankle Boot – my FAVOURITE! Super classic, goes with anything and ridiculously comfy! I have these in chestnut and black and get compliments on them every single time I wear them!
- The Yonge Pump: I have these in leopard and black. They fit perfectly and are so on-point in the style department!
- Chukka Boot (for the guy): I got these in navy for Charles and he’s converted.
Enter below my friends and good luck! Can’t wait to see one of you in your new shoes! You have until midnight on December 12th to enter, the winner will be randomly selected and announced once confirmed shortly after here. This giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents.