Our go-to summer appetizer is homemade salsa and guacamole. You simply can’t beat the fresh garden flavours. This salsa is best made an hour or two before serving to allow the flavours to come together. Serve with the best tortilla chips you can find.
- 2 ½ c. finely chopped heirloom tomatoes (or regular tomatoes can be substituted)
- 1 seeded & finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- ½ c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- sea salt, to taste
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and serve with the best tortillas you can find!
- 2 avocadoes, mashed
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt to taste
Mix ingredients together and enjoy!